Every piece in my shop is handmade and carefully designed and created by me.
We create high quality and affordable sterling silver, gold and gemstone jewelry.
Who would you like to share this gift with?🎁
Open the box to put in our essentials or something worthy of our nostalgia!
---------------------------------Description of the details------------------------------------
1) Material: mother of pearl
hand carved skull shape
2) Color: Black/White
3) Size: Adjustable
4) unique design in the world
each is different,you can pick the specified skull pearl.
5)the picture actually show how the piece look like.
● 1*Jewelry box
● 1*Gift box
● 1*Jewelry Polishing Cloth
Tip: Free Engraving service (preferably within four letters)
The material of our products is free of palladium, nickel and chromium, which is comfortable to wear and will not cause damage to the skin.
How to Care for Your Jewelry
Take It Off.
Believe it or not, caring for your ring occasionally means taking it off, especially during the following activities:
- Sports: Holding a tennis racket tightly is particularly not good for Jewelry with stones going all the way around -- especially if you're left-handed. As for taking your Jewelry to the gym, lifting weights with it on can be hazardous. You wouldn't want a heavy dumbbell making contact with your stone.
- Gardening: It is possible to chip your stones or knock the settings loose while doing heavy yard work.
- Cleaning house: It's a good idea not to wear your ring while doing the dishes: harsh chemical soaps or cleansers can soil the Jewelry. As for a personalized photo ring, it's a good idea to take it off while washing your hands.
- If you are taking your Jewelry off to do the activities above, make sure you have a safe and memorable place to put it.
- Keep It Free From Lotion, Sunscreen, And Perfume. These products can gunk up your Jewelry- it's a good idea to take it off before you apply the product.
- These products can gunk up your diamond, and even etch-colored gemstones. It's a good idea to take your jewelry off before you put these things on.
- Have Your Setting Checked Regularly?
- Most jewelers recommend you have your setting checked every six months to ensure nothing has become loose.
- DON'T SWIM IN THE OCEAN WHILE WEARING YOUR Jewelry! Coldwater may shrink your fingers just enough to loosen the ring from your finger, and if you lose it in the deep blue sea, you won't be seeing it again.
- Be Careful In The Kitchen. Cookie dough, turkey loaf, a piecrust… it's great to mix with your fingers. But these foods can leave a film on your ring and really affect its luster.
- Don't Wear Jewelry In Swimming Pools and Spas - Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage. As a result, it's a good idea to remove jewelry before entering the pool or spa.
- Remove Your Jewelry Before Bathing - Remove all jewelry before showering or cleaning. Soap can cause a film to form, making it appear dull and dingy. By preventing the formation of this film you immediately reduce the occasions of servicing.
Keep It Clean.
Most jewelers will clean your Jewelry free of charge, so take advantage of this courtesy. If you don't have time to get to the jewelry store, there are a few ways to clean your Jewelry at home.
IsYou suggests using a gentle dish detergent to clean the lotion buildup from the bottom of the mounting. Simply scrub the top and bottom with a soft toothbrush and rinse several times in hot water. For extra shine, soak your ring in a small bowl of ammonia diluted with three times the amount of water, and gently brush the top and bottom of the mounting with a soft toothbrush. Dip the ring into the solution again, then rinse in warm water several times to be sure to get all of the solutions off. You may set the ring on a soft towel to dry, or gently pat it dry.
NOTE: IF YOU DO THIS OVER AN OPEN DRAIN, USE A STRAINER!
----------------------------At last hope you happy shopping in Bravelacy.-------------------------
I want you to love your jewelry as much as I love making it!